Saturday, July 5, 2014

JFK Reading

   I am picking up a few JFK books and reading or re-reading them this summer.  

  These books will include :
  • "Conspiracy" by Anthony Summers (1980), [recently updated as "Not in Your Lifetime" (2013)], 640 pages
  • "Best Evidence" by David S. Lifton (1981), 920 pages
  • "Rush to Judgment" by Mark Lane (1966), 478 pages
  • "Crossfire: The Plot that Killed Kennedy" by Jim Marrs (1989), 656 pages
   They will also include these pro-Warren Report books.  While I do not agree with the Warren Report's conclusions and findings, I also believe it is important to research both sides of an issue, and so therefore, I am going to attempt to read these two books.
  • "Case Closed" by Gerald Posner (1993), 640 pages
  • "Reclaiming History" by Vincent Bugliosi (2007), 1,632 pages [this will be quite a feat considering the vast volume of this book].

   I'm going to take a stab at reading all of this material this summer, but if I were to actually read every page, it would be over 5,000 pages, so not so sure about whether I'll be able to successfully complete this project that quickly, but at least I'll make a start.

   The reading of some of these books will no likely spurn some creative juices and thought processes, so don't be surprised if a lot of new posts start springing up regarding this topic.   Thanks for your interest and patronage of my website.

 © 2014 Bob Wingate

No comments:

Post a Comment